Argentina

After travelling for some time Jill and I safely arrive in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Must say, Aerolineas Argentinas probably isn't the most luxurious airline with whom I've travelled. Facilities seemed a little dated, I'm not saying it's old but it's possible the aircraft I was on may have actually been one that Jesus used when he was a traveller. Although, I did appreciate the old style leg room and the service was exceptional.
Weird feeling having left Australia 7:30pm last night, and while on the plain had dinner, a sleep, then breakfast, land in Buenos Aires and find it's 7:00pm last night ...... again!
However, this visit is just a quick stop over (return to Buenos Aires late next week) before leaving for Santiago, Chile early tomorrow morning. Hopefully I'll have adjusted to the time zone by then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cholula, Mexico

Mitla, Mexico