Ollantaytambo

Monday, woke up feeling very refreshed with little signs of any effects from the altitude. After breakfast, got on a bus to make my way to Ollantaytambo via Sacred Valley. The scenery is breathtakingly amazing, moving further away from the city there's a sense that the locals seem to become more traditional and genuinely friendly. After arriving in Ollantaytambo I have a look around town and make my way to some of the archaeological ruins in the surrounding mountains, followed by tasting some of the local cuisine for dinner.
Tomorrow morning I start my way up the Inca Trail, day 1 of a 4 day trek. As such, although I'll endeavour to take notes, I'll be offline for the duration.
Adios!

Sacred Valley




Ollantaytambo


Structure above Ollantaytambo


Ollantaytambo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cholula, Mexico

Mitla, Mexico